Sealing compound for wall inlets below ground water level, sealing of running water leaks, all penetrations inside buildings and multi pipe and cable inlets.
Stopaq® 2100 Aquastop is a compound suited for sealing of pipe- or cable wall inlets and hollow spaces against penetration of gases, moisture, standing water and running ground water leaks. The compound does not build up internal stresses and expands when exposed to water. Stopaq® 2100 Aquastop compound must be covered with a barrier of water resistant- or fire retarding mortar.
- Wall inlets below ground water level
- Sealing of running water leaks
- Wall penetrations inside buildings
- Multi pipe and cable inlets
- Stopaq® 2100 Aquastop compound - Technical data sheet (pdf)
- Stopaq sealing compound instructions (pdf)